About The Brew Head
Adam Kemp | Founder | The Brew Head
I don’t know when I turned into a beer snob, but since then I’ve liberally labelled myself as a “beer
connoisseur”. My focus is Ontario Craft Beer (or Ontario Beer) because I’ve realized that there is more to beer than just alcohol content. Beer is a way of life. Paired with a good brew, food can taste better, music can sound more lively, and conversations can become more interesting. As somebody who has figured this out already, I feel that it’s my duty to let everybody else in on this secret. If on my mission, this turns into something more serious or lucrative, I’d welcome any challenge that required me to drink a beer and tell people about it.
My name is Adam Kemp and I’m a Graphic Designer with my own business, World on Mute Designs (http://www.worldonmute.com). I currently live in Guelph, ON., the home of Wellington Brewery, F&M Brewery, and soon to be opening, Royal City Brewing.
I have a list of goals that I’m hoping to accomplish with developing this blog:
- Design a beer label.
- Get hired as a Graphic Designer by a beer brewery (lifelong dream)
- Connect with fellow craft beer lovers.
- Be known with a brewery or two.
- Start up a beer cellar (already in the process, more on that soon!)
- Be taken seriously with reviews.
- Become well-versed in beer.
- Become a home brewer.